A selection of quantum conferences that may be of interest: 14 meetings and counting...
On non-touch systems, hover the cursor above the link for abstract & registration deadlines.
- Feb 2–7: SPIE Photonics West, San Francisco, USA.
- Feb 18–21: Quantum Simulation 2019, Brussels, Belgium.
- Feb 21–24: The Fifth Annual Q Symposium, Sydney, Australia.
- Feb 24–Mar 9: Entanglement in Strongly Correlated Systems, Benasque, Spain.
- Mar 4–8: 120th Anniversary Meeting of the American Physical Society (March & April Meetings combined), Boston, USA.
- Mar 17–22: Quantum Nanophotonics, Benasque, Spain.
- Apr 1–Jun 7: Program on Open Quantum System Dynamics: Quantum Simulators and Simulations Far From Equilibrium, Santa Barbara, USA.
- May 5–18: Atomtronics, Benasque, Spain.
- May 26–Jun 1: IX international workshop on Advances in Foundations of Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Information with atoms and photons (Quantum 2019), Turin, Italy.
- May 27–31: 50th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, Milwaukee, USA.
- Jun 23–Jul 13: Quantum Information, Benasque, Spain.
- Jul 14–20: Frontiers of Quantum and Mesoscopic Thermodynamics (FQMT’19), Prague, Czech Republic.
- Aug 10–11: Quantum Control of Light and Matter Seminar, Newport, USA.
- Aug 11–16: Quantum Control of Light and Matter Conference, Newport, USA.